In just a few days, on 24 June, Navarra will hold a massive food and wine fair. The days is called Día de la Navarra Media, which means “Navarra Day”. Lucky guests will be able to sample a variety of fresh local Navarra products, including:
- Traditional pastries
- Meats and sausages
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Virgin olive oil
- Wines from Bodega Inurrieta
- Artisan pastries and cookies
- Fruits, vegetables and canned from the garden
- Production of aromatic and culinary plants
- Traditional confectionery products
- Wines from Bodegas Marco Real
- Bread, pastries and cookies
- Homemade pastas
- Wines from Olite
Throughout the day, there will be special wine and olive oil tastings, guided tours through the city and plaza, featured musical entertainment and children’s activities.
Once again, a day you do not want to miss! Come enjoy Navarra’s finest offerings and fun!